It was also observed that 70% of the lodgings in the hotels were by local residents while the remaining 30% was recorded by visitors from outside the state and that only 20% of the hotels have recreational facilities. This contact can be beneficial or detrimental to the host community depending upon the difference in cultures and the nature of the contact [3, 4].
Based on the findings, it is recommended that managers of hotels should improve the standard of services and equip their hotels with modern recreational facilities while government and private investors should host events in the state to increase patronage of the hotels. Ajake , Assessing the Impacts of Hospitality Industry in Enugu City, Nigeria, American Journal of Tourism Management, Vol. Tourism can grow and be sustained when host communities have a positive attitude towards it and when they see their role in the process of the tourism development as being rewarding and vital to their personal and community growth.
Ethiopian women can make a pretty good claim for being one of the most exotic beauties on the planet.
If you are thinking about marrying an Ethiopian woman, you could have a happy and lifelong marriage on your hands.Abstract Tourism destination competitiveness depends on a viable recreation and hospitality facilities that often represent the destination products.The study assessed the impact of hospitality industry on the development of Enugu city.Women from Ethiopia tend to be willowy beauties, with delicate features and shy smile, snot necessarily tall, but sort of lean and long.In fact, girls from Ethiopia have had a lot of success as middle and long distance runners. In fact, we all may be Ethiopian since some of the oldest fossils of human ancestors, including Lucy, who all palaeoanthropologist have a crush on, have been found in Ethiopia.