But, for the life of me, I can’t imagine why it allows me to replace, without prompting me for an administrator password, text in a file with the following permissions: Whatever the reason, Coda changed the files, which just happened to be the Subversion (SVN) reference versions of some of my repository files.
I love it enough to choose to spend most of every day with it front-and-center on my screen.
That's also why I felt that stackoverflow.com/questions/10352934/… This might be an older question, but I would like to share how I resolved it without checking out the entire (multiple GB) repository.
Client Exception: Checksum mismatch while updating 'D:\WWW\Project\.svn\text-base\svn-base'; expected: '3f9fd4dd7d1a0304d8020f73300a3e07', actual: 'cd669dce5300d7035eccb543461a961e' The easiest way to fix it (if you don't have many changes) is to copy your changes to another directory, delete the directory where your project is checked out, and checkout the project again.
I chose "revert" for the file, with no other modifications to the files, and things returned to normal. In Intelli J IDEA I was able to make a copy of the file, then go into the project and delete the file in question, then commit successfully.
/.svn/text-base/Makefile.svn-base'; expected:'e591bb82adf62c54723719705498decf',recorded: '01ae7a9aab05b4343513a3cd9976cfdd' I tried to checkout the same sub-directory and replaced the Makefile.svn-base in the corrupted working directory from the new checked out directory.
What would be useful is a way to refresh the .svn/ This happened to me using the Eclipse plug-in and synchronizing.
But this allowed such manipulation as I described above.The next time I tried to commit changes to my repository, I got an error message something like the following: The above is actually taken straight from an article called “subversion checksum mismatch - easy workaround.” I’m glad I found the article because it helped me fix the problem.Contrary to the title of the blog post, however, I didn’t find Chris’s instructions all that clear, so I thought I’d take a shot at explaining it in a way that is maybe a little easier to follow.optionally then copying over any other corrupted files etc.I keep on getting this error:svn: Checksum mismatch while updating 'interfaces.lookup'; expected:'2c21f93c8639901a28056a507aa54deb', actual:'97c86da543f396d636e960e46dec7280'on the same file over and over again.